Blue Agave Friends & Family:
It is time to re-open and get back to business!!
Blue Agave will be opening back up for business on Thursday, May 14th. First off, we have to thank everyone that has supported us through these challenging times and have stayed by our side. Blue Agave staff, management and families could not thank you enough.
Even though we are opening back up there are still challenging times ahead and we will need patience and understanding from everyone so we can do everything that the CDC and the State of Arizona are asking us to do to keep everyone safe while dinning at Blue Agave.
- If you are sick, sneezing, coughing, running a temperature, or showing any signs of sickness, please stay home and come join us when fully healthy.
- All staff and management will be screened every day before work to insure they are showing no signs of illness.
- We have hand sanitizer available for guests and staff and encourage using it while entering and exiting the building.
- All staff will have gloves and masks available for them to use while working.
- We all will be practicing social distancing so please do your part and do the same. With that being said, we will are re-doing our floor plan to accommodate socials distancing at 50% occupancy and to make sure all tables and booths are 6 feet apart. Please do not move any tables.
- Sanitizing will be done on a specific schedule including sanitizing after every table gets up from dining in and high use areas.
- Disposable menu’s, salt and pepper and Cholula packets will be used at this time to insure as little contact as possible at the table.
- If you are fearful, nervous, or worried about being around other people, please come back at a later date when comfortable.
- WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONGREGATE IN THE LOBBY OR BAR SO ONCE AT 50%, WE WILL HAVE TO ASK YOU TO WAIT OUTSIDE OR COME BACK ANOTHER TIME. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.
As always, we will continue the same to-go offerings as we have been and keeping the same focus on making certain that to-go and curbside are a major and important focus. All specials will remain the same until further notice as well as liquor to-go. Please continue to order to-go if you don’t feel comfortable enough to dine in at the restaurant at this time.
Thanks so much,
Blue Agave Staff and Management
We are still offering curbside-to-go/carryout, delivery and catering of our entire menu.
Please follow us on facebook where we will share further updates as we continue to monitor the evolving situation.
In addition to our regular menu, click here to check out our limited family-style menu.
And… Blue Agave also sells margaritas, bottled beer, mixed drinks, and wine to-go! 20% off all alcohol sales!